In just one month, President Donald J. Trump has already done probably more than any other president before him. Each day, he just keeps achieving results for the American people, and he has no intention of stopping!
The official White House website has released a list naming all actions Trump has done since entering the office.
Creating jobs: looking out for American workers that Washington has left behind.
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum cancelling Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement
- Hosted the CEO of Intel to announce Intel’s plan to invest $7 billion in a United States factory that will create 10,000 American jobs
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum declaring that the Dakota Access Pipeline serves the national interest and initiating the process to complete construction
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering that all new pipeline construction and repair work use materials and equipment from the United States
- Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 38, to block the burdensome Stream Protection Rule from causing further harm to the coal industry
- Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 41, to eliminate a costly regulation that threatened to put domestic extraction companies and their employees at an unfair disadvantage
Savings: fighting to save Americans’ hard-earned tax dollars.
- Saved Americans $700 million on a new batch of F-35 fighters
- Capped the cost of Boeing’s next-generation Air Force One fleet at millions below Obama administration’s previous agreement
Public Safety: working to reduce the threats of crime and illegal immigration to the safety of our nation.
- Signed an Executive Order to enhance the safety and security of the United States by constructing a wall on the southern border
- Signed an Executive Order to make sure Federal immigration laws are faithfully enforced throughout the country and that Americans’ tax dollars do not go to jurisdictions that obstruct the enforcement of immigration laws
- Signed an Executive Order directing the Attorney General to develop a more effective strategy to prosecute people who engage in crimes against law enforcement officers
- Signed an Executive Order that establishes a task force, led by the new Attorney General, to reduce crime and restore public safety in communities across America
- Signed an Executive Order that re-focuses the Federal Government’s energy and resources on dismantling transnational criminal organizations, such as drug cartels
Getting Government Out of the Way: understanding that excessive regulations stifle job-creation and harm our businesses.
- Signed an Executive Order instructing Federal agencies “to minimize the burden” of the Affordable Care Act Required that for every new Federal regulation, two existing regulations be eliminated
- Directed the Commerce Department to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing and to reduce regulatory burdens on domestic manufacturers
- Signed an Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval processes for domestic infrastructure projects
Foreign Policy: number one priority – the safety and security of the American people
- Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to work with other Cabinet members to develop a plan to defeat ISIS
- Had a meeting or a conversation with more than 30 foreign leaders
Draining the Swamp: making sure that all members of his Administration are working for the American people.
- Signed an Executive Order establishing new ethics commitments for all Executive branch appointees, putting in place a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments, so appointees serve the American people instead of their own interests
- Put in place a hiring freeze for Federal civilian employees to stop the growth of a bloated government
Defending the Constitution: promise of a Supreme Court justice in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court because of his consistent record defending the Constitution
Boosting Women in Business: reaching the country’s potential, giving every American a chance to prosper.
- Launched the United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
Since day one, President Trump has been constantly fulfilling promises and helping the American people. He doesn’t rest and is looking forward to the many more successful months and years of action to come, writes TD Newswire.
We will be there to support him, every step of the way! Together, we WILL Make America Great Again!
What do you think about this? Share this on Facebook or Twitter SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE