For what seemed like ages, Liberals wouldn’t shut up with the accusations that Russians “helped” Donald Trump win the election.
Just for comparison, let’s talk about Democrat election fraud for a moment, or particularly about the case when Democrats were caught rigging polls and skewing results.
That was the main reason why everyone was shocked to hear that Trump won; the weighted and biased polls produced by the mainstream media told us it was essentially impossible.
But this wasn’t the only time the leftist-oriented media and these “reporters” shamelessly lied to American public. They have been dumping filthy lies on Americans for FAR too long.
Here’s an interesting question:
Did Obama’s Department of Homeland Security attempt to intimidate Georgia’s Secretary of State by breaking into its electronic elections systems?
We have no problem believing that. However, trying to follow the paper trail of this deeply disturbing attempt by the Federal government to bully a State’s administrator is nearly impossible at the moment simply because there is no paper trail to begin with.
Let us try to ‘sort out’ the course of the events:
1. The Obama administration issues an order through the Department of Homeland Security designating all local and state election machinery as part of federal “critical infrastructure” – giving the Feds all control over the election system
2. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp opposes such a designation
3. After the opposition, several “scans” of Georgia’s election network get blocked by its Firewall
4. Directly leading up to November’s election, there is an uptick in these “scans”
5. The Obama administration pushes Department of Homeland Security Director, Jeh Johnson, to unilaterally make the “designation” official
6. Multiple State-level Secretaries of State (Republican & Democrat) protest such a move
7. More “scans” are thwarted by Georgia’s election systems Firewall
8. Kemp tracks the “scans” to be originating from an IP address that matches the Department of Homeland Security
9. Kemp asks Johnson about these “scans”, the Director lies
10. Johnson is now out of the DHS, but Inspector General Roth is convinced that something strange was going on behind the scenes and is dedicated to exposing the truth
So, if Roth’s investigation shows Johnson or his subordinates deliberately used federal cybersecurity resources to penetrate a state election system in order to pressure a state official over a policy dispute, it would be a huge scandal for Johnson and for the outgoing Obama administration, reports Red, White And Right.
DHS cannot launch scans (attacks in order to test network’s security weaknesses) without the permission of state officials.
Kemp, in a December 8 letter to Johnson noted,
“At no time has my office agreed to or permitted DHS to conduct penetration testing or security scans of our network.”
The attacks against Kemp’s network began on Feb. 2, and the last effort to penetrate Georgia’s system was on Nov. 15 – a week after the election. However, it was before the state had certified its results.
Remember Hillary Clinton got exposed for earning 800,000 illegal votes in the election? Well, maybe that’s not all the Democrats did to ensure some votes for their side.
Hopefully, with Representative Jason Chaffetz and IG Roth, we’ll possibly get to the bottom of this outright lawbreaking on the part of Barack Obama.
What do you think about this? Share this on Facebook or Twitter SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE