Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers are dealing with a lot these days. They have to enforce laws that a good portion of the country disagrees with.
A gang of illegal immigrants found themselves in the sanctuary city of Long Island New York, reports Freedom Daily. Here’s how they ended:
“Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO) officers of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency arrested 32 criminal aliens previously convicted of sex crimes in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Long Island, New York. The arrests came during Operation SOAR (Sex Offender Alien Removal), a 10-day operation that ended on August 3.
ERO officers rounded up 32 criminal aliens previously convicted of sex crimes including sexual abuse, sexual assault on young children, rape, child endangerment, and promoting sexual performance of a child,” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials informed.
“ICE’s continuing commitment to making our communities safer is underscored by operations like this one targeting sexual offenders,” New York Field Office Director Thomas R. Decker said in a written statement. “ERO officers are out there every day enforcing immigration law with targeted enforcement actions. ICE will not waiver in its promise to arrest and remove criminal aliens from our neighborhoods.”
ICE officials reported a sampling of those arrested including:
- 24-year-old Salvadoran national who was arrested and charged criminally with first degree sexual abuse and sexual contact with a victim less than 11 years old
- 36-year-old national of Guatemala with a prior conviction of second degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child
- 32-year-old Honduran man with prior convictions of criminal sexual act in the third degree, forcible touching, endangering the welfare of a child and sexual abuse in the third degree
- 38-year-old citizen and national of Ecuador with a prior conviction of the sexual misconduct with a 15 year-old female victim
- 55-year-old Salvadoran man convicted of second degree rape
- 21-year-old Haitian man with a prior conviction of two counts of promote a sexual performance by a child less than 17 years of age
- 36-year-old Salvadoran man convicted of third degree rape
- 46-year-old Salvadoran national with a prior conviction of endangering the welfare of a child
- 45-year-old citizen of Trinidad and Tobago convicted of third degree rape of a victim incapable of consent.
What do you think about this? Share this on Facebook and Twitter SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE