President Trump has made some amazing accomplishments in the short time that he’s been in office. However, the Left continues to bash him. Critics have been trying really hard to find any reason to tear him completely apart, from blaming White Supremacist groups’ actions on him to criticizing his actions against allowing transgenders in our military. On the other hand, Trump supporters have been doing everything they can to show their support and gratitude for our extremely capable leader, including a few celebrities who have been standing up for him as well. This article is about one of those die-hard American celebrities that are not afraid to express their opinion.
Daniel Lawrence Whitney (aka: Larry the Cable Guy) was asked how he feels about our current president, and he answered as honestly as he possibly could, reports Banned Information. He gave several reasons as to why he truly believes 100% that President Trump is going to succeed.
“I think he’s going to do a great job,” Larry said. “I think it’s about time we ran this country like a business and not put people in positions of power who bought the position. Donald Trump is putting people… I mean he’s even considering people he doesn’t agree with because he feels he is best for the job. You need somebody like that.”
Here are a few of the stats about how the general public thinks that President Trump is doing in office:
- approximately 57% of voters say that Trump is doing about as well as they expected
- his approval ratings far outclass those of Congress, which has just a 29% approval rating
- 31% approve of Democrats in Congress, while 32% approve of Republicans.
- 52% say that Trump’s chaotic style is “unique to this administration and (suggests) real problems.”
- 86% of Americans say that “a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.”
- 53% say that “the news media and other elites are exaggerating the problems with the Trump Administration because they are uncomfortable and threatened with the kind of change that Trump represents.”
What do you think about this? Share this on Facebook and Twitter SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE